Investors’ Circle also offers local network meetings which take place in Boulder-Denver, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham, and Washington DC. Applications are due July 7th.
• Monthly meetings
• 1-3 companies chosen per meeting per region
• Audience of local angel investors, family offices, foundations, and early-stage funds
• Opportunities for syndication across local and national networks
• IC-facilitated due diligence if there is investor interest
• Note: Local Networks take a summer break in July and August – apply now to be considered for fall dates!